Print2CAD License Conditions
Waiver of Responsibility:
Please, be informed that Kazmierczak Software GmbH and BackToCAD Technologies LLC provides PDF, HPGL, DWF, TIFF, JPEG etc. to DWG or DXF conversion technology with Print2CAD™ Converter for personal use only, not for copyrighted materials you are not the owner of. Kazmierczak Software GmbH and BackToCAD Technologies LLC waive any responsibility for possible copyright infringements.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you use the program for the first time. If you have not signed any written licensing agreement with BackToCAD Technologies LLC, you declare your consent to the provisions of this licensing agreement by using or installing this copy of Print2CADT Converter. If you are not in agreement with any of the provisions stated here, you may not install, use or pass on this copy of Print2CAD™ Converter.
You as the End Licensee agree to the following terms and restrictions:
1. The transfer module of Print2CAD™ Converter may be installed and used on one computer only. It may not be installed on multiple computers used by different people simultaneously.
2. End Licensee agree not to alter, reverse engineer or disassemble the Software Application. End Licensee will not copy the Licensed Software except: (i) as necessary to read the Software Application from the media into the memory of a computer solely for the purpose of executing it on a single machine (whether a stand alone computer or a workstation component of a multi-terminal system), or (ii) to create an archival copy. End Licensee agree that any such copies of the Software Application shall contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the Software Application.
3. End Licensee may not install, access or otherwise copy or use the Software Application except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. End Licensee may not distribute, rent, loan, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer all or any portion of the Software Application, or any rights granted in this Agreement, to any other person without the prior written consent of Licensee. End Licensee may not install or access, or allow the installation or access of, the Software Application over the Internet for the purposes of making the Software Application available to third parties, including, without limitation, use in connection with a Web hosting or similar services. End Licensee may not modify, translate, adapt, arrange, or create derivative works based on the Software Application for any purpose. End Licensee may not utilize any equipment, device, software, or other means designed to circumvent or remove any form of copy protection used by Licensee or its licensors in connection with the Software Application, or use the Software Application together with any, authorization code, serial number, or other copy protection device not supplied by Licensee or its licensors. End Licensee may not use or export the Software Application outside of the country of purchase for any reason. End Licensee acknowledge that the Software Application is the confidential information of Licensee and its suppliers, and End Licensee agree that under no circumstances may they disclose the Software Application to any third party. Title to and ownership of the intellectual property rights associated with the Software Application and any copies remain with Licensee and its suppliers.
4. End Licensee are hereby notified that Autodesk Development S.a.r.l.., Rue du Puits-Godet, 6, CH-2005 Neuchatel, Switzerland (“Autodesk”) is a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement to the extent that this Agreement contains provisions which relate to End Licensee use of the Software Application. Such provisions are made expressly for the benefit of Autodesk and are enforceable by Autodesk in addition to Licensee.
5. End Licensee are hereby notified that Kazmierczak Software GmbH, Filderstadt, Germany, is a third-party beneficiary to this Agreement to the extent that this Agreement contains provisions which relate to End Licensee use of the Software Application. Such provisions are made expressly for the benefit of Kazmierczak Software GmbH and are enforceable by Kazmierczak Software GmbH in addition to Licensee.
6. In no event shall Licensee or its suppliers be liable in any way for indirect, special or consequential damages of any nature, including without limitation, lost business profits, or liability or injury to third persons, whether foreseeable or not, regardless of whether Licensee or its suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. You are not entitled to loan, rent, nor to use it as the basis for software programs of your own.
8. BackToCAD Technologies LLC expressly forbids the use of Print2CAD™ Converter in applications or systems in which, as far as it is possible to judge, malfunctions of this software can be expected to cause physical damage or injury resulting in death. You may only use the program in an environment of this kind at your own risk. BackToCAD Technologies LLC shall not assume any liability whatsoever for damages or losses due to such prohibited use.
9. A guarantee shall only be granted for faults claimed within six (6) months of the purchase of this Print2CAD™ Converter License. Obvious defects in the software must be specified within four (4) weeks of their discovery. If the software is defective, BackToCAD Technologies LLC shall be entitled, at its own discretion, to either supply a replacement or return the purchasers money.
10. You are strongly advised to test new software thoroughly in an uncritical environment before putting it to actual use. You shall bear the entire risk of being able to use the program for your intended purpose.
11. The District Court of Atlanta, Georgia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising from or related to this contract. Only substantive US law shall be applicable to this contract.
12. The Print2CAD™ Converter may not be made available to third parties who have connections to a data conversion service provider, an applications service provider or similar company; nor may it be used in a company for the purpose of offering services to third parties in the area of data conversion.
13. The rights granted to you by this License shall not imply that any rights are granted to third parties.
Copyright © 2014 Kazmierczak® Software GmbH. All rights reserved
Contains Autodesk® RealDWG by Autodesk, Inc., Copyright© 1998-2006 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
PVGOUTLIB: Copyright (c) soft tolls GmbH. All rights reserved.
IMAGE POWER JPEG-2000: Copyright (c) 2001-2003 Michael David Adams. All rights reserved. See jasper_License.txt
OpenSSL: Copyright (C) 1995-1998 Eric Young (email@example.com). All rights reserved. See openssl_License.txt.
Free Type: Copyright 1996-2000 by David Turner, Robert Wilhelm and Werner Lemberg http://www.freetype.org.
Icclib: Copyright (c) 1997-2002 Graeme W. Gill
The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG software: Copyright (C) 1991-1998, Thomas G. Lane.
Libpng: Copyright (c) 1998-2002 Glenn Randers-Pehrson, (Version 0.96 Copyright (c) 1996, 1997 Andreas Dilger),
(Version 0.88 Copyright (c) 1995, 1996 Guy Eric Schalnat, Group 42, Inc.)
Libtiff: Copyright (c) 1988-1997 Sam Leffler, Copyright (c) 1991-1997 Silicon Graphics, Inc., see libtiff_License.txt.
SGI Standard Template Library: Copyright (c) 1994 Hewlett-Packard Company, Copyright (c) 1996,1997 Silicon
Graphics Computer Systems, Inc. Siehe sgistl_License.txt.
Zlib: Copyright (C) 1995-2002 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
Teigha™ for .dwg files 2003-2010 by Open Design Alliance. All rights reserved.
DWG is the native and proprietary file format for AutoCAD® and a trademark of Autodesk, Inc.
BacktoCAD Technologies, LLC
601 Cleveland St, Suite 310
Clearwater, FL 33755, USA
Phone: (727) 303 0383
© Copyright 2016 BackToCAD Technologies, LLC. All rights reserved. Kazmierczak® is a registered trademark of Kazmierczak Software GmbH. Print2CAD and CAD2Print are Trademarks of BackToCAD Technologies LLC. DWG is the name of Autodesk’s proprietary file format and technology used in AutoCAD® software and related products. Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, AutoCAD, DWG are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. This website is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc. The material and software have been placed on this Internet site under the authority of the copyright owner for the sole purpose of viewing of the materials by users of this site. Users, press or journalists are not authorized to reproduce any of the materials in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including data storage and retrieval systems, recording, printing or photocopying.